The College-Level Examination Program® (CLEP) helps you receive college credit for what you already know, for a fraction of the cost of a college course. Developed by the College Board, CLEP is the most widely accepted credit-by-examination program, available at more than 2,900 colleges and universities. Pass any of the 33 CLEP exams and achieve your college and career goals.
- Setting up your CLEP exam is a two step process:
- Step One: Register for and purchase your CLEP exam ($85 per exam) through College Board. Click here and follow the instructions on College Board’s website.
- Step Two: After registering for your CLEP exam through College Board, schedule your exam by clicking on the desired test center below. There is a $20 Administration Fee for each Computer Based CLEP test. There is a $35 Administration Fee for CLEP Tests taken with an Essay
- On the day of your test, remember to bring your CLEP Exam Registration Ticket and your Registration Order Form to the testing center.
- PWC Training offers all 33 CLEP exams. The list of all 33 CLEP exams is found below. Check with your institution to see if they award credit for CLEP exams and minimum score requirements.
Introductory Business Law
Principles of Management
Principles of Marketing
History and Social Sciences
History of the United States I: Early Colonization to 1877
History of the United States II: 1865 to the Present
Human Growth and Development
Introduction to Educational Psychology
Principles of Macroeconomics
Principles of Microeconomics
Social Sciences and History
Western Civilization I: Ancient Near East to 1648
Western Civilization II: 1648 to the Present
Composition and Literature
American Literature** ($35 Fee if taken with an essay, $20 without the essay)
Analyzing and Interpreting Literature** ($35 Fee if taken with an essay, $20 without the essay)
College Composition Modular** ($35 Fee if taken with an essay, $20 without the essay)
English Literature** ($35 Fee if taken with an essay, $20 without the essay)
*Online calculators are available for these exams. Candidates are not permitted to use their own calculators.
**Optional essays are available for these exams.